Friday, August 25, 2006

Another Friday at the beach! What a beautiful day it was. The water is a great temperature and the humidity level was acceptable. The boys still love their boogie boards. Daddy went with us since our friends couldn't make it. He has trouble taking days off if he stays home- too close proximity to the to work, so the day off doesn't last long. Of course, now he is off to teach weekend college so it was short lived anyway. #2 had a nightmare last night. He told me this morning that it was about fossil fuels. We had to stop and get gas and they cut off your head if you used fossil fuels. I guess our family has turned into environmentalists all around! The kids have been visiting a PBS web-site that has an ecology game and I think they are getting some info there. I have been told several times this week that it is better to wash the car at a car wash than to do it yourself since the businesses reuse the water. I hate to tell them, but my way is better- let the rain do it!!

No comments: