Saturday, August 12, 2006

Still struggling, but more and more often overcoming. A friend was telling me about a need for child care- not at all expecting me to do anything about it- and I started trying to find a way in my schedule to solve her problem. I probably could have moved some things around and found a way, but it would have meant a lot of running and stress. Our homeschool group is having trouble getting teachers for this fall. I looked over the schedule and was disappointed with the offerings for my children. I started thinking of what I could do about it and how I could solve this dilemma, but forced myself to realize that it wuld be extremely hard for me to do it. It would cause stress and anxiety that I don't want in my life. I am holding myself back not to kill myself trying to recover the garden. I am trying to admit to myself that although the idea of a garden is wonderful, I just can't seem to do it at this time. I am not quite winning that struggle. My in-laws are coming for a week starting today. That should be a good opportunity to have fun and get work done at the same time. It is good when families get along.

No comments: