Saturday, August 26, 2006

I really get fed up with technology, mostly because it takes time out of my already busy schedule to have to figure it out. Last night, however, I was happy to have technology. I went to bed, floating into the wavy abyss of sleep after a long day, and at the same time was cooking dinner (crock pot), washing dishes (dishwasher), and washing a load of clothes (machine). At times like that I LOVE technology. No desire for the good old days there. The boys have been enjoying a National Geographic movie called Terror on the Sea: The Legend of Blackbeard. It is really good. I thought it was interesting that there wasn't as much killing and violence as the movies portray. Now #1 has a new fixation: Pirates! As long as we can get away from Pokemon and not turn to girls just yet, I don't care what the fixation is! Working int he garden today. Hubby says I thought you are giving that up. No I just can't bring myself to do it. Stubborn as Millie I guess.

No comments: