Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I just glimpsed an article on msn about celebrity names, from Apple to Zolten. I didn't read it, but who knows? Maybe they have good reasons for the names they give. I have a few friends who gave their children odd names, in my opinion, but they had good reasons and now the kids fit the names. I know some people think my younger son has a curious name, but the grandfather he was named for is remembered by us because of it. ________________ I got the PAP results and all is well. Thank you, God. I guess the Kefir I have been drinking has done the trick! It is also reassuring to know I am fine, but it makes me realize life is changing for me when all is well means you are gaining weight, having aches and pains, and things don't work the way they did. ________________ The bus didn't stop today. I guess they figured out we weren't going to get on. A friend near here said the kids got out at 3:30 and the bus got home at 5:15 on Monday! It is about a 4 mile trip! ________________ I was proud of my boys yesterday. They did a great job with their presentations, looking up as they spoke, pointing things out in their pictures...Proud Mom Moment. Now if they could just get the bread bag closed when they are done with it!

No comments: