Thursday, August 24, 2006

It was 60 degrees this morning when I started my walk. It was a very nice walk. I am doing better at adding in the jog. I pray as I go and I find the rhythm of the jog helps the rhythm of the prayer. Nouwen had some interesting things to say about prayer in my reading today. I plan to read it again tomorrow. It was about feeling the needs of others so much that you pray for them as if you were praying for yourself. I can honestly say I don't pray for others as if they were me. Millie went right up on the milk stand today! I am not getting much milk from her, but today it looked like milk so maybe getting her on a schedule will get the milk flowing. Little Elvis is doing well, too. Friends came to see him yesterday and said he looks like a puppy. That's what I think too.

No comments: