Saturday, August 19, 2006

Well the in-laws left this morning, hubby has started teaching weekend college again and is gone, and the boys are at an x-box racing match at the church. So here I am alone, trying to catch up on things. It was certainly great to have the parents here to help accomplish so much- now to keep the momentum going! We did take a break yesterday and go to Fort Macon to play in the ocean for a day. The grandparents gave the boys boogie boards and they had a great time. We couldn't stay as long as they would have liked, but I assured them we will go back soon. I love the beach in August and September. I can finally stand the water temperature! I finished the book, Jesus Land. I think the author lost her faith sometime in her adulthood. Hopefully the Lord will place people in her life who can restore her belief that God is good. It will take a lot of patience and love, for sure. It was a very different read than my usual devotional type literature.

No comments: