Wednesday, November 29, 2006

2 kittens arrived on Monday. They are Winky and Leo. It took a lot for the poor things to get those names. The boys like to name things by description, like Big Ears for a rabbit, instead of giving a "name". The kittens are mostly white with saddles and spots of gray and brown or black. They are 10 weeks old, so still in the cute stage. Another cat arrives this afternoon. He is 3 years old so probably not cute, but a good mouser from what we hear. That is why we want him! Millie is singing the blues for a man. I guess Elvis isn't such a pain after all, if she is already wanting another baby. Instinct takes over common sense, I suppose. I made goat's cheese over the weekend. I wasn't sure what it was supposed to be like, and it didn't seem to follow the recipe, but my friends who is a fan of goat's cheese said it was just right. It wasn't hard to make, but a gallon of milk doesn't make much, so I guess that explains the prices in the stores.

No comments: