Saturday, November 04, 2006

A little before 9 last night my husband called to say he was on his way home. I guess I spoke in a cheery manner, and he asked what was up; I haven't had that voice in a while. Most of the things that were causing me stress are in the past now, and it is good to be through it. I hope my mind comes back to me now. I forgot to give my husband a phone message a few days ago. I so completely forgot, that when the situation that the phone message was about presented itself, I still didn't give him the message!!! I hate having that absent-minded feeling. _________________ My parents are arriving today to visit for a few days. My dad will be installing our new heater. I turned the furnace on last night, and 62 degrees feels SO much better than 50 something. The "new" bathroom is a lot warmer too. Amazing what some insulation can do! _________________ We finished 6 weeks of co-op yesterday. The boys took sign language, PE, a class on the USS Constitution, fish art, and spiritual dance. I taught an economics class and helped with a baking class. We very much love co-op. We love to see it come and love to see it go!

No comments: