Friday, January 05, 2007

61 degrees when I went out this morning to milk. It is hard to believe it is January. The weather forecast says it will be in the 50s next week. I know that is still warm for winter, but now it sounds cold to me. The movie last night was PG-13 but I wasn't aware that it was such a psychic thriller. I don't care for that kind of movie, and had I been at home I would have left the room. But it was well done and if you like that kind of movie, it is a good one. I ended up asking a friend if the kids could spend the night with her and I get them back at noon. SO, I need to get as much done as I can this morning without any children. I talked to a neighbor last week with kids my kids ages. She said she just doesn't have time to get everything done. Her kids go to public school and she works part-time. I had no sympathy!

No comments: