Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I found a miracle in a little red pill. In August I went to the doctor, and although he said I was doing great, he thought my red blood levels were low. I ignored him, because they have always been low. Then, around October, I hit the wall. I was so tired, could hardly move at times. As the autumn went on and turned to winter, I became more and more lethargic. Finally, I decided perhaps I needed some iron. So, a couple of weeks ago I started taking a pill every other day. I didn't want to overdo it. I don't like taking pills. Within days I started having more energy! I felt whole, normal, energetic, fabulous!!! I had forgotten how it felt to be healthy. I had been on autopilot for so long, I forgot how it felt to think and do for myself. I have been finishing projects that started long ago. I have hope for the future, instead of despair and exasperation. Thank you, God, for the little red pill. ________________ My baby was in the newspaper yesterday. They wrote an article about his birthday party, and his generosity to the animlas. I'm just glad he didn't tell them about butchering Tate! PETA would have been on our doorstep in a second!

No comments: