Saturday, January 27, 2007

They went to bed at 12:30. I told them to go to bed. Hubby heard them at 6:30. The guests are gone and my two are resting on the mattresses watching television. They are going to some friends' house this afternoon, so they will be wiped out tonight. I made a discovery about #1. He is like his father and can only take so much of people before he needs to be alone for a while. He started getting the same sound in his voice that his father gets, and then he disappeared for a while. At least he realized what he needed to do. We had a nice visit with the in-laws. They headed back yesterday after lunch at Red Lobster. My father-in-law hung new blinds for me in 7 windows. It was very hard wood and had to be drilled and then screwed, so he definitely earned Father-In-Law of the Year! My mother-in-law did the ironing for me and taught school one day so I could clean out the attic a little bit. Still trying to simplify.

No comments: