Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The in-laws are coming for a visit today. I always enjoy visits from our parents. I like the talking and visiting, the dates Matt and I get, and the work that gets accomplished. I think I would have enjoyed the days when families stayed in the same town and helped each other out. I am noticing that Darkie looks a little better cared for (fatter) and I wonder if she is getting more grain or if she perhaps is pregnant. I haven't seen her come into season again this month, so maybe... I paid bills last night and worked on the budget. This little farm brought in about $20 this month so far. Hubby wants to know how much the farm paid out. We cleaned out a bit yesterday, not necessarily because this week's focus is simplicity, but it did help. The book shelf looks a lot better and the kids' room is clean. I told them they had an hour to clean it and then I would clean it. They will be missing some cds soon!

No comments: