Saturday, January 13, 2007

I took the kids to a museum yesterday in Durham. They each took a friend and we had a great time. There are a lot of outdoor things to do there and the weather was nice. They spent a lot of time hiding and playing tag, and I enjoyed sitting on the bench in the sun and watching them. There were bears, wolves, and lemurs to watch too. And the butterfly house was wonderful. That should be the end of big field trips for a while. We will be getting back into too many other scheduled times and I have used up my gas allotment for the month! My husband complained that I don't know how to relax. When I start to get a break then I take off on some new idea. I suppose he is right, but it isn't that I don't know how to relax; it's just that I enjoy so much about life and want to see and do it all. We spent Thursday night cleaning so we wouldn't have to make up too much work today, for having missed the day at the museum. Of course, I still have the chicken house to clean and fix, the bathroom to paint, regular cleaning to do, and papers to file. Not to mention the emails I need to respond to. Guess I just mentioned them. Well, here is to a relaxing day in my memory.

No comments: