Monday, January 01, 2007

OK, the New Year is starting out on a good foot. I was able to rise early and have my quiet time. And I have suppressed the urge to get out my schedule. Let's see how long it lasts! The boys were planning to stay up last night to see the ball drop. Daddy and Mommy went to bed at 10:00 with instructions for the boys to turn out the lights. They still aren't up so I don't know how late they stayed up. They were quite disappointed about 6 pm when they realized we weren't going to have a party, nor were we attending one. The old folks are boring! #2 lost a tooth last night. It was suddenly loose and he worked at it until he got it out on his own. The first one on his own and the fastest to ever fall out; guess he's getting the hang of it. Better than having it hanging there for a couple of weeks. Have a Happy New Year and good luck on everyone's resolutions.

No comments: