Thursday, January 04, 2007

I spent last night watching a movie with my husband. It was a mistake to stay up late, but definitely not a mistake to laugh for a while. We watched Calendar Girls. It is one of those Steel Magnolia films, but without as many tears. I would recommend it for adults. Tonight we are going to see a Ted Dekker movie, Thr3e. It seems we have been seeing a lot of movies lately. Charlotte's Web, Pursuit of Happyness, Night at the Museum, and The Nativity Story have all been good films. I just wish they had good movies all year so we could spread the cost out a little. Tonight's movie is free for ministers, YEAH!! ______________ Last night's discussion in my SGG was good. Simplicity is something we all struggle with. What is acceptable and how do you go about it in this country? A lot of tough questions and very few answers.

No comments: