Monday, November 10, 2008

Sorry about the YouTube. I think maybe the music voice over was messing with copyright laws, and it was taken off. Anyway, I may try later to divide the movie in half and put it here on the blog. My husband turned with admiration last night and said, "You're becoming quite computer literate." Not something I ever expected to be said of me! ---- Monday is #1's day to do laundry, the brights. Weds is #2's day to do the darks. Last week #2 told me, "I think #1 should wash the darks. All of his underwear are dark, and my hands think it is disgusting to wash someone's dirty underwear." You can imagine all of the smart remarks that came from me after that! I looked at my hands and asked them if they knew it was disgusting to clean up vomit, change dirty diapers, wash muddy floors, clean toilets... It isn't much fun to be my kid.

No comments: