Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Excitement

I am taking the boys in two more days to WV to visit their grandparents. Yesterday, #2 packed his bags and asked if he could put them in the back of the van. He is excited. ------ The boys have been going upstairs a lot more to decide where they will put things in their new rooms. They are anxious to get back from their vacation so their room can be done. They are excited. ------ The heating and ac is completed upstairs. I am excited. ------ The electricity is completed. I am ecstatic! ----- I am leaving town for 5 days. I am concerned. I have spent the last 5 days painting. That means things are falling apart here. I have many other things to do today and tomorrow. That means more will fall apart. I will be gone for 5 days and will miss the demolition crew that will surely raze our house because of its current condition. I am excited again. ---------------- A friend is taking the boys on a field trip for me today. They are going to Raleigh to tour the Legislative Building. My husband says I don't understand "Summer Vacation." I think the boys will enjoy it. Yesterday they were doing Math games, and night before last they asked me to play American Trivia with them. They just enjoy learning. I will be keeping two of the kids of the friend who is taking my boys. We are going to pick strawberries. I guess that is a "Summer Vacation" activity. Maybe I am better at this than Hubby thinks.

No comments: