Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy Birthday

Yesterday my husband called to ask if we should take the time to send a card to his mother for her birthday. He wasn't sure if it would have time to get there. "I don't think it does," I said. "Why? I don't even know what day it is," replied Hubby. "This is the 30th. Tomorrow is her birthday." So Happy Birthday Mother-in-Law! Our thoughts are with you; we just have lost track of time. We hope you have a happy day full of fun! Here's a funny conversation to help brighten your day: #2: I already watched a episode. #1: You mean an episode. #2: No. I mean a episode. #1: When you have a vowel followed by a continent, you say "an." I actually asked him to say it again, just in case I misheard, but no, it was continent. ----------- I am a sick person surrounded by sick people. Yesterday, my first day of summer vacation, I cleaned my livingroom. I cleaned the blinds, windows, furniture, walls, pictures...tore the room apart. A friend called and asked what I was doing. I said I was so excited because I was deep cleaning my living room. She answered, "I wish we were out of school so I could deep clean my living room. I'm so jealous." I guess you would say we are easy women to please. Or just sick.

No comments: