Tuesday, September 12, 2006

As I rose from bed this morning, and stumbled into the bathroom, I noticed the rising sun, the pink colors of the sky, and thought how beautiful. During my walk, I listened to the birds calling their "Good Mornings", and the answering call of the crickets. It was nature's song I was listening to. I began to wonder if this is what it is like for God to listen to his creation praise him. The sun was sparkling through the morning mist giving the appearance of a heavenly choir. It was all too perfect and I joined in the praise and worship. I thought I would come home and write a poem of praise to God, but then my husband showed me an article in the morning paper. A woman was stabbed to death yesterday just a few doors down from us. How can all of nature praise the Creator and, at the same time, His highest form of creation can be performing such evil? God must have such extreme emotions of pleasure and sorrow.

No comments: