Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Millie is finally starting to be agreeable in the mornings. (Knock on wood) The last few mornings she went up on the stand the first time and put her head right where it goes. This morning I didn't even have to try and coax her. She jumped right up and went to eating! I hope it lasts. Now the problem is getting Darkie to stay out of the way. She is such a slim goat that she can squeeze through the fence and get in the pen while I am milking. She tries to get to Millie's feed and that makes Millie jump around. Darkie is such a pretty goat- my favorite, I suppose- that it is hard for me to get irritated at her. My husband and #2 went through the corn field and picked up the left over corn yesterday. The goats and chickens think it is wonderful. I thought maybe I married Ruth! _________________ I was interested in the way meditation was described in my devotional yesterday. It said, it is not an emptying of your mind, as in other types of meditations, but a filling of your mind with God. I liked that.

No comments: