Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What a beautiful morning we are having. I watched the sunrise this morning from the bedroom window. You can't actually see it rise there now- the earth is changing position- but I saw the sky changing. There was a small cloud above the tree line, that gave the illusion of a mountain in the distance. Sometimes I miss "home". _________________ I was reading Thomas More this morning. The devotion was about God being everything and trying to be like Him. I was thinking how do I try to be like God, and then thought about how my children try to be like their parents or others they emulate. They try wearing someone's shoes, try to perform tasks, talk certain ways. I always look at this with pleasure, even when they fail miserably. I guess God must do the same when I try to be like Him, even if it isn't anything close. _________________ Just have to brag! #1 received the State Gold Award in 4-H for one of his projects!!!

No comments: