Friday, September 15, 2006

I went wild last night! After dinner I took my usual brief nap and then I got on the computer- always a time waster!- then I had to feed late at about 8:00. When I got back in, still needing to clean up from dinner, I told my husband I needed a date and I needed it NOW! So I went to Blockbuster and rented a couple movies. We stayed up late watching Saint Ralph. I never did clean the kitchen. It was funny, as I drove to the rental store, I kept telling myself this is crazy. It's almost your bedtime now. And there was also this thrill of, I can actually do this. I can go get a movie late at night and have a date with my man! I guess there are times when I am still a teenager. ______________________ The movie was cute. Filmed in Hamilton, Ontario, where I was this summer, it was interesting to try to picture things. It is labelled a family movie, but I would definitely not watch it with my children. It is about a boy who needs a miracle and thinks God told him to run the Boston Marathon.

No comments: