Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I made it through this spring without strep throat. I have had it every May that we have lived here. I think it is in the soil and when I start working in the garden it gets to me. I haven't been doing much gardening at all this year. When I can get Green Giant vegetables for pennies I just don't have the same desire to garden. Though I don't have strep we are all sharing some kind of cold. Sore throat, generally yucky...I thought it was just me, but the kids and hubby woke up today feeling the same way. Faye's milk is finally good!!! Yeah!!! I was getting concerned that maybe she has bad milk. She puts out pretty well, and I was thinking what a waste. But yesterday's milk was good. So of course she stepped in the bucket today and most of it had to be thrown out. Mary is still fighting me tooth and hoof. The kids are crying because they have to be separated from their mommies. Actually I have only separated the boys. They have cried until Jameson has no voice and Sam is nearly hoarse. The kitten, Luke, has figured out how to get out of his box. He likes to hide behind it. --------- #5 said last week, and other times since, "I'm a disaster with rice." He is right. It always ends up all over the floor.

No comments: