Sunday, August 10, 2008

I didn't get much out of the goats, but I guess I have to look at it as I don't have to pay for feed for two goats anymore. One sold for $12 and the other $16. There were a lot of hogs there, and a few cattle, so I imagine there wasn't anyone looking for goats. I should try the paper for the others, I think. ----- As we pulled up to the house today, I looked over in the field and saw the new house behind our barn is nearly completed. I complained that they didn't even try to make it pretty, and now we have a big ugly monstrosity behind our barn. #1 asked why was it so ugly, and my husband made some smart remark that I didn't hear. I asked what was said, and #1 told me he thought he had said I have anesthetic value. I wondered what that could mean, except that maybe I put people to sleep. When I came in and got the real quote it was, "Your mother has a different aesthetic value."

No comments: