Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I had a date with a friend last night. We went to a local used book store that also has a little cafe. We had dinner together and then there was a group meeting there to knit and crochet together. It was a lot of fun, and there was a woman who was able to help me with some trouble spots. I think I will go again sometime. I came home and knitted for another hour! It really helped to get the extra help. Today I am trying to take a couple of goats to the stockyards. I wish we had a truck so I could take Darkie. She is too tall to put in a dog crate in the van. She eats too much though, and causes a lot of trouble with her horns. Plus I have never had her successfully bred. She is a drain, so she has to go. School went much better yesterday. #1 is doing well in math, and science is picking up. He is starting to pick up on how to use the text. #2 was able to focus a little better. He did have to work until 5:00 yesterday. Hope it keeps up.

No comments: