Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kids are funny. My younger son told me the other day why men wear dark suits. You see girls are too jittery. Makes sense, yes? No, not to me. He said that boys are more calm than girls and so as they get older they like to wear dark colors that are calm. But girls are jittery and so they wear bright, flashy colors. If girls are more jittery than boys, I'm glad I have boys! --------- If Sam was successful this morning, we will be having some kids about mid-January. Mary will be the mother. --------- The Olympics are big in our house. Not so much on my part, but the guys are very interested. Evidently, #1 told his dad all about the women's beach volleyball team, and was absolutely right. I have no idea who anyone is, though I have finally figured out Michael Phelps. #2 was just happy to be allowed to watch some last night. His bedtime punishment had ended.

No comments: