Monday, August 18, 2008

The kids are back, and they grew a lot. I guess the cooler air in Boston was good for them. Today we head to the pool with our 4-H club. My "extras" have been around so long, that they feel like part of the club. It should be a fun morning. -------- We have had a few college students at church lately. Last night we took two of them out for dinner. They want to start a Bible study and some fellowship events. It was exciting to talk with them. When we left, I told Hubby it brought back a lot of memories for me, and I realized how much I miss campus ministry. It was also interesting to hear that they wanted to get together on Friday nights. That would explain why Hubby shouldn't be teaching on Fridays and Saturdays. Interesting. -------- I just heard #5 say, "I missed Kelly." I missed his little voice.

No comments: