Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Currently, a favorite place of mine is sitting on the daybed with the windows open. The front yard trees provide a shady area, the front porch swing looks charming, and the mixture of all of the shades of green out front is calming. I like the breeze that blows in there. The room here stays fairly cool. BUT, the traffic passing by is so fast and so loud, that the experience is dulled. I have thought about putting up a fence to help get rid of the noise, but that is one of the things I hate about many communities, privacy fences. So I close the windows during morning rush hour, and think of the more peaceful times. I met a couple of friends last night to visit and have some dessert. It was fun to have a night out. I often use my night off to catch up on things without having to talk to anyone. It was refreshing to get out.

No comments: