Saturday, June 23, 2007

I finally did it ! I stayed up until 11:00 last night in hopes that I would sleep trhough the night, and I did. I woke up at 7:23. How wonderful to have a full night's rest. I was starting to feel like my husband. I was sleeping on the day bed in the office most nights. That is usually where he sleeps, not because I kick him out, but because he can't sleep. The new baby rabbit died yesterdayI am not sure why. I don't think it was too hot, but I don't know. We went to see Evan Almighty yesterday. It was cute and the whole family laughed. There were remarks that went over the kids' heads because they aren't of the generation to understand-- like an indian standing in front of a pile of garbage-- and there were a lot of hidden things--like God's nametag reading Al Mighty. The special effects were great, too, and the thoughts of what it must have been like for Noah to do what he did with opposition from the neighbors was thought provoking. I give it a thumbs up. We are going to a wedding today. The bride is the daughter of friends at church. I can't remember the last time I went to a wedding, and I don't think the boys have been to one. #1 was to go to his aunt and uncle's wedding (he was not quite 2 years old), but was sick so he stayed in the back room with friends and didn't get to go to it. Hubby has been to more than we have--he has performed them though.

No comments: