Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The dog now belongs to my husband. During the night she left the boys' room and came to our room. She kept stirring and licking herself, so I put her out and shut our door. She waited a couple of minutes and then barked. "Great," I thought, "she's going to start barking at something and keep us up." But she didn't; it was just the one bark. Then, she evidently came into the office here and used the carpet for a toilet. Now she belongs to him! I have washed it and spread baking soda on it, but I will have to shampoo it. It really stinks in here now. ------------------- Yesterday was my first day back with the "extra" kids. They have grown over the month or so that they were gone. Of course, so have my two. We went to the state park to swim and play for the day. The water was a good 6 feet lower than where it was about 6-7 weeks ago. We need rain desperately. ------------------- Today is the annual 4-H club pool party. The kids look forward to it all summer. We swim at a member's community pool, eat pizza and snacks, and have a fun time together. So this morning will be busy trying to fit in school work and play.

No comments: