Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I went back to the chiropractor this morning. I think I am going to have to go every couple of months. I have needed to go back for a while, but I just seem too busy and so I put up with the pain. When it gets to the point that it hurts to lie down, stand, and sit then I suppose it is time to get some relief! I have to go back tomorrow for another adjustment and then I should be ok for a while. ---------- We finished up school this morning fairly well. The extra kids are here this afternoon and we still have geography to work on. I'll see how that goes, but it doesn't usually go well to school when they are here to play. They are here all afternoon tomorrow as well, so we do have to start it this afternoon. This was the kids' first day of school. #3 did an acrostic poem, #4 didn't know what he did, and #5 didn't finish his red logs (whatever that is). I told him he could finish it tomorrow, but he assured me he doesn't want to do it ever. My niece started Kindergarten last week. She stayed on the bus one day and missed her stop. It was just too fun to ride the bus, that she didn't notice she passed her stop. This week she slept until 9 a.m. She goes to afternoon Kindergarten. In her words, "That Kindergarten weared me out!"

No comments: