Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yesterday I decided that I need to work as a top executive for some big company. In less than half a day I had taught many subjects, given a piano lesson, cooked, cleaned, done laundry, paid bills, organized a child pick-up from school, put out a couple of fires, and rearranged an event due to illness- which involved a little bit of public relations. Later in the evening I was telling hubby this and that I need to make more money. #2 assumed I was serious and told his brother that mon is going to get a top job with the NY Times because she needs to make more money. I have to be careful what I say! ------------- School has worn out my extra kids too. Today the youngest two were having meltdowns. Of course, you have to take into account that they are 3 and 5 and that stage of life has a lot of meltdowns naturally. We got through school rather quickly today. There were tears during math, but I stuck to my guns and we got through it. I guess we will see how much is retained tomorrow. It was double digit multiplication. I kept trying to remind myself what it is like to learn something for the first time. ------------- I went back to the chiropractor today. He did a good adjustment today when I told him that yesterday didn't help any. I think he knew I had a free coupon yesterday and was trying to get me to come back today. I didn't tell them that I had a coupon today too, and I got a good adjustment. Makes you wonder.... Anyway, he says don't dig or hoe and stay out of holes. As I was vacuuming and carrying a load of laundry out to the line I wondered if these things were counted among the "holes." I can't stop and do nothing! If I did I would have to see a psychiatrist, and I am sure there are no free coupons for them!!

No comments: