Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Boy do I have a temper! I read an article on-line last night that flipped my lid about why girls should not expect to go to college, but just to plan on being a wife and mother and stay at home. My husband correctly calmed me and did not allow me to respond to the article. After thinking about it through the night, I was able to respond in a much less biased state this morning. I seem to be wigging out a lot lately. Maybe I should try some valium. ------ I have found the secret to great bread made with freshly milled wheat: Lecithin! It is a natural soy product that gives the bread a soft texture. It is so wonderful that now we can have peanutbutter and jelly with bread that will stick to the roof of your mouth. I have missed that. ------ The results are in and I am not an old woman! I do not have a thyroid problem. Of course that leaves me with the question, "What is wrong with me?" It could be viral and will go away in time, or it could be an iron deficiency, or it could be something else. So for now I am planning to take an iron supplement for a couple of weeks and see if I perk up. I also have an appointment for an eye exam on Thursday to see if something is going on there to make me lightheaded. My father was so kind last night as to point out that I am middle-aged. Thanks, Dad.

No comments: