Friday, September 07, 2007

I am still having hot flashes, and my husband is still disappointed. He thought for sure hot flashes would have me disrobing all day long! No, I just turn on the fan. I was finishing up errands yesterday about the time that the high school let out. Another big mistake. Why do these kids not ride the bus!? Today is our last European Geography co-op. The boys have Romania and Bulgaria. We also provide a food from the country. There were recipes for liver pate, jellied brain, chicken livers...we decided to go with dessert. We made a custard from Bulgaria and ice cream from Romania. The ice cream only has 1 cup of cream in it! I guess they emphasize the ice part more than the cream part. Yesteday we registered for co-op. I got there about 10-15 minutes early and was way behind at the end of the line. They must have started taking names at noon. Anyway we ended up with a history class, PE, sign language, violin, economics, and NC history. Now I have to find out what size violin I have to borrow or rent.

No comments: