Sunday, September 09, 2007

I had another yard sale with a friend yesterday. She mentioned to me on Wednesday that she was having a sale Saturday and I took advantage of it. I only made $38.50 this time, but at least a lot of stuff is out of the house. What was left I took to Goodwill. I still have some homeschooling things in the attic to go through. I think I will do better selling them at a home schooling function than at a yard sale though. I have held onto things so long, thinking I will use it surely, but it is more likely that I will find something on-line or at the library. So I hope to bless someone else with my things, and allow them to bless me by helping to pay off the furniture! Well my mother told me yesterday that I can be having hot flashes. She was 39 when it started. I am a few months away from 38, so it is still a little early, but I guess possible. I think I will try to have some blood work done this week though. I am having dizzy spells and hot flashes. That could be a lot of different things. I am going to try the eye doctor as well. I had a flash at a baby shower today, and the hostess turned the fan up for me. I do believe that is the first time in my life that I have needed a fan turned up at an event. So now the whole room knows about my "problems." It reminded me of when I was pregnant with #1. I would stand in the back of the church and have hot flashes from pregnancy while Jackie Staten would stand in the back having a mid-life hot flash. How quickly the tables have turned!

No comments: